Privacy & cookies
This website has software (Clicky, Google, Metrica and Microsoft Clarity) so we can check it’s working as it should and help us improve it.
Info generated by the cookie (including IP address) is transmitted to the respective analytics provider – all of whom are fully GDPR compliant.
To opt out of analytics:
- Clicky – opt out here (external link).
- Google – opt out with browser add-on – details (external link).
- Metrica – opt out with browser add-on – details (external link).
- Microsoft Clarity – opt out by selecting Microsoft – here (external link).
- We use analytics software to view IP addresses of visitors to this website.
- We do so in order to reduce/prevent click fraud as a legitimate interest.
- We do not connect IP addresses with other behaviour or data.
Leedfeeder – we use this B2B intent data platform, that identifies website visitors and tracks onsite activity – FAQ (external link).
GDPR Statement – available here (pdf).